Connect Direct - XSMG242I -Create user profile - sdsc_create failed

HI,
I have two Linux servers on which IBM Sterling ConnectDirect is installed. I want to transfer a file from server(abc20) to abc19.
I have edited userfile.cfg & netmap.cfg on both the server still file transfer is not happening. Also the file is getting transferred from abc20 to abc20 itself but not on remote abc19. I am getting belwo error: XSMG242I Create user profile - sdsc_create failed. It seems that I am missing somthing in cfg files. Can you please let me know what basic thing i need to add in in both servers .cfg files.
ConnectDirect admin user: cdirect local application user: rst I want to use rst user for file transfer not cdirect. I have attached the cfg file for both the servers so please let me know what changes I need to do so that I can transfer file from abc20 to abc 19. Also abc20 & abc19 are used as node names. This is very simple example but still not able to workout as I am new to this.

What do Sterling Software (now part of IBM) say about it?

As supplier and licensor, they will surely be the best support.

Robin
Liverpool/Blackburn
UK

Yes, actually I configured as per there manual only, but still not working. There is not a simple example configuration given for client-server although. Also there might be problem on user access side too but i cant figure it out.

So, did you ask IBM the question?

Regards,
Robin

I have already posted this question in IBM DevelopersWorks, but no reply till date. :frowning:

I was not thinking of the forum, but raising a PMR with IBM to specifically ask the question and get a support engineer to go through it. That's what you pay them the licence fee for.

Robin