Congratulations to Corona688 for 20,000 Posts!

Please join me in congratulating and thanking Corona688 for 20,000 top quality posts at unix.com !

17 Likes

Hello Corona,

First of all congartulations for your a big mile stone completing 20'000 posts :b:. I was really waiting for your posts to be 20'000 from 19'999 like most cricket fans will wait for their favorite player to complete century when player is on 99 runs. It is really inspiring for all of us, this needs dedication, contionus intrest, a internal curosity to learn, help, advice people. I thank you for your continous advicing, useful posting and helping people on behalf of all forum members also.

Please keep it up as new users(new in unix, shell scripting) really get a lot of inspiration, knowledge from your posts.

Thanks,
R. Singh

Well Corona688, (along with a few others), has(/have) certainly helped me with AudioScope.sh over the 23 months it has been in development.

Thanks for your assistance C688...

Bazza...

Gratulations and thank you Corona

Wow, I was watching for that and somehow missed it! Thank you everyone! Still glad to be here.

13 Likes

Congrats, Corona! Keep up the good work and thanks for all your high quality contributions!

I thought I had hit a significant milestone at 5000 posts; I've got a long way to go.

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

• Don
1 Like

It is indeed a huge milestone. Congratulation & Thank you :b:

Wow, 20,000, congratulations. He could take all his posts and go directly to the publishers. Great contribution.

Thank you and Congrats Corona!.. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Corona we love you, and your high quality posts, keep posting good stuffs :b:

Wow!! 20K posts. Nearly 6 post per day, day in day out, week in week out, year in year out!! Just truly awesome. What knowledge!
Congratulations and a big thank you from this community for an unrivalled contribution.