Congratulations Scrutinizer for completing 3000 THANKS in the forum.

Hello Scrutinizer,

Many Many Many heartily congratulations :b: to you sir(my/our HERO) to complete 3000 THANKS into the forum :b:. This shows how good you are in forums/answering people/helping/guiding people here. You are a true CHAMP, inspiration for LOT of people here. I THANK you for your dedication, hard work and helping tendency, hats off to you. I pray to GOD you should do more and more posts so that we could learn more from you :cool:.

Hello All members of this forum,

Let's congratulate Scrutinizer for this great achievement.

Thanks,
R. Singh

10 Likes

Chapeau Scruti :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi RavinderSingh13...

You don't do so bad yourself, you are up there amongst them...

Well done Scrutinizer!
(We UKans spell it as Scrutiniser... <wink>)

2 Likes

That is a lot of work, well done!

1 Like

WOW.. Great job contributing to so many people!

Just think of all that good karma you receive when helping others! That's a lot of great karma!

Well done!

1 Like

Thanks Scrutinizer.

Your answers to various subjects are good, structured and well defined/explained.
I have learned much of shell foo just reading your forum posts.

Hope you continue in this fashion.
Regards
Peasant.

1 Like

Thanks Scrutinizer!

It shows what a valuable contributor you are. Many thanks :b: and no doubt more to come.

Shamefully I have only 450 thanks :o

Robin

1 Like

There is nothing to be ashamed about, again like Ravinder you are up there amonst them.
<Thumbs up here>

1 Like

Congratulations Scrutinizer. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

1 Like

WOW! What a contribution Scrutinizer. Just plain fantastic.

1 Like

Hello Scrutinizer,
Well done... I'm looking forward to both the 3000 thanks and the 10000 posts marks, but I still have a way to go.

Keep up the great work,
Don

1 Like

WoW Guys , what a wonderful and humbling surprise. I've only just discovered this thread. Indeed 3000 thank yous since the introduction of the thank you/thumbs up system what a ride..

Thinking back it has been a long way. I have really enjoyed being part of this wonderful Unix/Linux community and I too have learned a lot here, not only from you guys and other members, but also through realizations and insights one gets when helping others. And also and foremost ..... it has been a lot fun!
And I look forward to more posts one these forums...

Thanks again for your kind words !! :b::cool::smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing knowledge with all of us. Indeed, it's a great selfless service. You rock! :):b:

2 Likes

Nice one Scrutinizer!!!

1 Like