Concatenating Files In A Year/Month/Day File Structure

Hi Im trying to concatenate a specific file from each day in a year/month/day folder structure using Bash or equivalent. The file structure ends up like this:

2009/01/01/products
2009/01/02/products
2009/12/31/products

The file I need is in products everyday and I need the script to realize when its run out of days and move onto the next month, then realize when its run out of months then move onto the next year, the realize when it runs out of years and stop. Is it be possible to echo what year/month/day its on and have accept input at the start so I could pick what year/month/day it starts?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as the boss tasked me with this script and I have no scripting experience.

I guess you are talking about directory structure not file structure.
if yes, try:

mkdir -p $(date +"%Y/%m/%d")/products

Every day when the job wil run and pick up the file from products directory, you can create a new directory using mkdir (as shown in above post), and then put the file there. Use -p option to create the parent(s) direcotires as well i.e. for the new year/month.

I dont so much need to make a new directory as take the contents of a kml in each days products folder and add it to a single large kml.

---------- Post updated at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:43 AM ----------

Oh I forgot to add this. Is there a way to make the script jump to a line? Something like:

read X
if [ $X = 1 ]
then goto ThisLine
fi

Label: ThisLine  echo "You entered 1"