Compile php with curl on solaris 10 question

I have curl compiled into /usr/local. I needed to install another version into /usr/local/curl-7.19.5 and compile php using that directory. I believe I had done that but an ldd run against php shows it is using /usr/local/lib. I have my configure script below showing how it was built and php -i shows the same (see below). Do I need to specify the lib directory on the php --with-curl line? I don't see that in a lot of docs. Does my LD_RUN_PATH override what ldd indicates? Unfortunately the version in /usr/local/ is the same as the version in /usr/local/curl-7.19.5 so I can't tell that way what it is using.

Thanks for any help.

# ldd /usr/local/bin/php | grep curl
        libcurl.so.4 =>  /usr/local/lib/libcurl.so.4
#

# more ConfigurePHP
#!/bin/sh

#PATH=/opt/SUNWspro/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/sfw/bin; export PATH
PATH=/opt/SUNWspro/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/sfw/bin:/usr/dt
/bin:/usr/openwin/bin:/usr/sbin; export PATH
LD_RUN_PATH=/usr/local/curl-7.19.5/lib:/usr/sfw/lib:/usr/local/lib; export LD_RUN_PATH

env     CC=cc CXX=CC  \
        ./configure \
        --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs \
        --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \
        --with-pear \
        --with-libxml-dir=/usr \
        --with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config \
        --enable-mbstring \
        --with-curl=/usr/local/curl-7.19.5 \
        --with-gd \
        --with-jpeg \
        --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib

#!/end
#

# php -i | grep curlConfigure Command =>  './configure' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql' '--with-pear' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-curl=/usr/local/curl-7.19.5' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib'

Are they different versions of curl, or just different configurations of it? It may be possible to differentiate them based on file name, i.e. linking to libcurl.so.4.2.0 instead of libcurl.so. Usually things'd link to .so or .so.4 on the theory that minor differences in version don't matter...