Command/script to find size of Unix Box ?

Please could anyone provide me the Command/script to find the size and usage of Unix box ASAP ?

> top -d1 | grep Memory
Memory: 32G phys mem, 28G free mem, 31G swap, 31G free swap

Are there specific details you are looking for? The above tells something about Memory; but there are many other commands to retrieve info about lots of things.

Hi Friend
I want to know the size/usage of box . In sense , totally how much space has been utilized , how much space allocated for the box ......

I executed the command : > top -d1 | grep Memory in the box , I got the out put like the below.

$ > top -d1 | grep Memory
ksh: -d1: not found.

can you please help me on this ?

from the man page:

-dcount
          Show only count displays, then exit.  A display is con-
          sidered  to  be  one update of the screen.  This option
          allows the user to select the  number  of  displays  he
          wants  to  see  before  top  automatically  exits.  For
          intelligent terminals, no  upper  limit  is  set.   The
          default is 1 for dumb terminals.

My intent was to force just one iteration of the top command to be executed. Not sure why the -d option is not available in ksh.
At any rate, was that sample output I provided what you wanted? If so, can try another approach to the data, but if not then will not waste much time heading down this path.

This is not a ksh issue. It is a user issue. Do not type ">" before "top -d1 | grep Memory"

Not all systems have top installed. If you told us what version of the UNIX operating system you are using, we could give you a better more precise answer.

Thank you . Sorry for the late reply .I am using UNIX version : AIX .

$ uname -a
AIX rs29 3 4 000034954C00

refresh ...