Code Tags

Well, reviewing our rules, I don't see an explicit requirement for the use of code tags. The "repost post" should be reserved for very serious rule violations, so no, I don't think reporting such posts is a good idea.

This is an example of a general problem... a question posed by someone who lacks the ability to sucessfully pose a question. "Failure to use code tags" is something that we can overcome. I'm more concerned with people who give no details about the problem. Do they call their doctor and say "Hey, doc, I feel ill! What should I do?" Or their mechanic: "My car doesn't work. How can I fix it?"

We don't have a rule requiring success in posing a question. So what should you do? I do nothing. I ignore questions that I can't answer. And that is my advice to you. Ignore questions that you don't like. Then the questioners can influence their probability of getting help by using code tags, providing a few clues, etc. People who ignore code tags, etc will have a lowered chance of obtaining help. Trying to steer a newbie into the light might be worth a try. A good link in this regard is: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. But if the advice is ignored, you should refrain from flogging a dead horse. Accept that the poster may not be capable of constructing a better post.