Changing CDE FrontPanel Button Colors

OK so I've been trying to figure this out on and off for about two years on Solaris 8, and now I'm trying to do it in Solaris 10 (which seem to have identical resource structures for Dtwm.)

I've created my own sleek, single row front panel with small custom icons, and smaller font so that it's less than 20% of the bulky original size. I've never been able to figure out how to change the color of individual buttons on my SWITCH.
They seem to play along with my dtstyle color settings no matter what type of nonsense I try to stick in my .Xdefaults or other various resource files..

I had pretty much given upon this vain desire assuming it was more involved than just changing some resource files... until this morning.. I came across someone using Trusted Solaris 8 and the buttons on the FrontPanel were color coded based on the security zone... He let me look at the resource files i could think of, but I couldn't find anything new... But I took it as a slap in the face.. Damn you Trusted Solaris. So this has to be possible... Someone out there must know! Haylp!! (plz/thx)

Oh the shame. I see there's a better forum for this question to be placed in... Someone please move it and accept my humble apologies..