CDE Fonts

Hi gurus,

Interesting little problem here. IVe got an Xmanager installed on my PC. I use it to connect to the DTlogin / CDE sessions I have running on a number of solaris servers.

If I connect to server A, I get the login server, which I log into as root, I then start a terminal session, and the fonts used within the terminal are small. I log out and log into a different server, server B, I get the login in screen, which I log into as root, start a terminal session and the fonts within that terminal are different, i.e. bigger ?

So, where in the world of /usr/dt do I adjust the default font size / type ? So where server B has a different setting that is used when you start a terminal session up within CDE.

Any ideas ?

Ive checked and compared both /.dtprofile and .dt directories. Ive even checked the /usr/dt/config on both servers. So, where do you choose trhe fonts ?

UPDATE - found it, the root directory isnt in / and is under /usr/export/root !!!! Therefore I was looking at the wrong location. Seems like the application requires it to be in a different location, but you wrongly assume its under / The area I was looking for was ~/.dt/sessions/current.

SBK