Can u tell me an good e-book to learn "C"

Actually I know bit of C++ and Java & C# for a extend.
But when I have tried to go through some online exams of C++, I have found out that there's a lot for me to learn in C++ also. And as I Believe, most of the things are the once that C++, got from C. Actually I'm good with those OOP concepts and all that.
So I decided, that I should learn some C, initially. At least the basic things of it at first.
So can someone tell me a good e-book to learn some C ?
It's better if that can be a recommend one by, own experience and the content in it is understandable without any knowledge about basic C.

Thx.

---------- Post updated at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:20 AM ----------

ain't there any answer ?

There are many fine tutorials online. It is mainly a proper subset of C++ and highly overlapped with JAVA. The LINUX and GNU bits are great examples, too, with man pages to explain what they are trying to do at the command and call level. I once though it would be neat to teach C and UNIX by having students write things like grep, ls, find in C from the man page. The LINUX strace, Solaris/AIX truss and tusc are great for watching programs call the kernel for services.

1 Like

I don't know specifically about ebooks.

But my two favorite C book are:

Programming in C - Kochan
C Programming Language - K&R

1 Like

Kindle has at least one free lending library, and the readers can be downloaded free.

1 Like