C++ Code migration from HP Unix 11.11 to 11.31

i'm facing some problem to make my source code work in HP Unix 11.31 which works fine in HP Unix 11.11. Recently our unix server is upgraded to HP Unix 11.31, i was able to compile my source code successfully in 11.31 but i see some system call failure and socket failure.

is there any steps to be followed to make C++ code work in HP Unix 11.31.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

What errors did you see, exactly?

eagain and timeout errors, but the source code runs perfectly in 11.11.

And what code had these errors?

In C++ code, It was failing in the select system call, and sometimes it was failing in fopen system call.
one more question, is there any major difference between 11.11 and 11.31, the code which works in 11.11 will that same works in 11.31 without making anychanges or do we need to make any changes to work.

That fopen() fails doesn't tell me what you were trying to do with it, and that's important to figuring out why it failed.

That select() fails doesn't illustrate how you were using it, and that's important to figuring out what happened.

Neither of those are C++, incidentally. Are you trying to mix C++ iostreams, C stdio, and unistd select()? Lots of ways for that to go bad.

I doubt you're going to find "makes libc calls fail just for Madanxyz" in the errata sheet anywhere. You're just going to have to start being specific.

Check carefully into any compiler warnings you get when compiling your code. Often that's a sign of things whose meaning has changed subtly.