BSD, network manager, resolv.conf, static IP

Once again, almost the same problem, not really solved. I need a hint for network configuration on bsd 10.1.
In the GUI for the network network manager I set two different DNS addresses. As well as the user@domain,com at hostname, broadcast is on 255.255.255.0
After restarting the machine trying to start firefox, there is nothing, just the message, "problem loading page". The resolv.conf of this particular user in /etc/resolv.conf remains empty, before these changes there was at least the standard as 192.168.1.2. I recently asked about this here before, and I have been told that it was just to connect via one port one machine to one specific dns, that is right. But I can't figure out how to do so. All I get in the root terminal after typing

arp -a

is this

? (62.141.38.230) at 00:1f:16:c3:08:b6 on bge0 permanent [ethernet

The question mark at the beginning is there, and this 62.141.38.230 could be as well another one. So after rebooting it, my resolv.conf grew up to 73KB. And yes the two DNS addresses are listed. But firefox does not react to it althoug no proxie or special connection is marked.
It's just an example. So could anyone out there give me the missing hint? If so, many thanks in advance.

And by the way, it seems to me out of reach, to use another browser than firefox in bsd, which I turned off to be the default one, but others like chromium, Qupzilla, Epiphany don't even start. Not to mention others.