Bloom Filter with prefixes/suffixes of strings

Is it possible to add over 1 million or more prefix/suffix strings into a bloom filter. I'm trying to find a way to use my string generator with a bloom filter to check against another bloom filter.

For example let's say I have a string that's 10 characters long and I split the string in half, 5 prefix and 5 suffix characters each. I want to put the suffix in a file along with other suffixes and brute force the prefix with the file against a bloom filter but I don't want to iterate through all the combinations.

The suffixes are in combination form hexadecimal (0-9, a-f) strings. The final solution/key is in the second bloom filter. I'm trying to keep from hashing a lot of combinations.

This is an example of the cmd line I would like to set it up:

example:

$ python string.py|firstbloom.blf|./secondbloom.blf

If I'm not able to do this, what are other methods I could use?

I want to acquire information that , i need to pay more attention towards shell programming but some of my assignments of other courses still pending however deadlines too short,can i take help from some IT assignment expert?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.