Best Linux/UNIX-based website hosting service?

I'm currently on a shared server, with a fairly-well-known hosting provider, which has gotten progressively worse over the years, and it's time to switch to someone else.

I know there are LOTS of providers out there whose infrastructure is Linux/UNIX based (actually, I'm not aware of any that are UNIX), but the problem is finding a good online review site that I can peruse to help make my decision. There's just too much "noise" in my search results so far.

So I thought I'd reach out to a smaller, more discriminating community of *nix fans in the hopes of getting some recommendations. Or at least, point me to a good review site that you consider worthy of my time to check out.

I don't have an online business or a fancy website.... in fact it's pretty bare right now. I want someone that has good antispam features, as well as a good web-based email client for those times when I'm away from my home PC. (I use IMAP for two or three email accounts...)

My domain is hosted at GoDaddy... that will probably stay the same, for now anyway.

Thanks in advance for any help you can toss my way!

Hi ....
Did you find your webhosting service ?
It seems that there are many reviews on the internet ....

Hi.

I use pair Networks - World Class Web Hosting� , depending on whether you consider FreeBSD to be unix:

They provide good, smooth service and support the *nix community in several ways.

Good luck ... cheers, drl