Bash script error: missing destination file name operand.

Ok, i've been messing around in debian the past few days, setting up programs like subversion, mysql and logrotate. The purpose of this script is to use subversion to backup the binary logs. It runs in the cron every 2 hours or so (although I can't get my script to run properly atm, which is why i'm here).

It also changes the filename to the format logfile-"current date" so as to keep it fairly sorted in subversion.

I'm more or less learning how to write scripts straight off the internet, so, in my defence, I could be using horribly bad practice or completely incorrect syntax, I'm not sure at the moment.

This is the code:

#!/bin/bash
#change file name to Logfile'date'
export dt=`date +%y%m%d`
echo $dt
if [ -f /tmp/test01/Logfile-$dt ]
then
        cp mysql-bin.000001 /var/log/mysql/ Logfile-$dt /tmp/test01/
        svn commit /tmp/test01 --non-interactive -m "bi-hourly update of mysql binary logs"
        echo "File exists and was comitted."
else
        cp mysql-bin.000001 /var/log/mysql/ Logfile-$dt /tmp/test01/
        svn add /tmp/test01/Logfile-$dt
        svn commit /tmp/test01 --non-interactive -m "creating new days binary log file"
        echo "File did not exist, copied mysql-bin000001 and created new days file"
fi

This is the error I get when it runs:

mv: missing destination file operand after `090921'
Try `mv --help' for more information.

I'm guessing either my file path is wrong (although i've gotten similar scripts to work), or i've stuffed up the if/else statement.

Add:

set -x

following your shell declaration to get some debugging output. This should show what is actually failing.