awk question

I have a data set that has 9 columns (Name, Type, Score).
here's a sample name=name, Type = Q(for quiz) - E(for exams) - H(for Homework) - F(for final), Score = 90.
I can easily add up all my scores then divide them for average or mean (total/n). How do I assign the value to corresponding letter in an Array

Ex.

Name   Type   Score   Type   Score   Type   Score   Type   Score
Jones     Q        90       H        100     E        74        F        75
Bob          q         80      H        70       e        88        f        77

if I want to ad all the digits after Q (like 90 and 80) to get the average, how would I throw them in an array to get the mean?

Is this a homework assignment? Homework and coursework questions can only be posted in the Homework & Coursework forum following the requirements specified in the special homework rules.

If you did post homework in the main forums, please review the guidelines for posting homework and repost in the correct sub-forum and include a completely filled out homework template. Otherwise, please explain what real problem you are trying to solve here.

Show us what code you have tried to solve your problem (in CODE tags) and show us the output you are trying to produce (also in CODE tags) from the sample input you have provided.