AIX high availability 1-3/69

Hi,

Can someone help and give the answer for the following questions:

1. When PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1 is installed on AIX 7.1, what RSCT component does Cluster Aware AIX (CAA) replace?

A. Group Services
B. Resource Manager
C. Topology Services
D. Resource Monitoring and Control (RMC)

1. When implementing PowerHA in a cross site LVM configuration, which logical volume option is required?

A. Serialize IO=yes
B. Mirror Write Consistency=on
C. Scheduling Policy=sequential
D. Allocation Policy=superstrict

1. An administrator is using PowerHA 7 to define a new cluster using SMIT option "Setup a Cluster, Nodes and Networks" and encountered the following error message:

<please see the attachment>

What is the root cause of the problem?

A. The nodes were not defined in the DNS
B. The /etc/cluster/rhosts are not populated correctly
C. The CAA repository disk is not accessible on all nodes
D. The CAA cluster was not defined before defining the PowerHA Cluster

what have you done so far to get the answers on your own, where are you struggling exactly? I give you an example for what I mean:

google for "powerha caa replace"

first result:

The 7.1 release of PowerHA relies heavily on CAA, a clustering infrastructure ... CAA replaces the function provided by Topology Services (topsvcs)

in the standard power ha for aix cookbook, chapter 15, is a detailed description for cross site lvm mirroring

if you take such an exam, I assume you will have to work with power ha, so at least try find the answers yourself, since you don't want to be an admin who needs to call IBM support for every little problem I guess

Funksen is right: we are not here as an intelligent google-replacement.

Furthermore, homework and coursework is forbidden in the normal boards, there is a special board for this.

bakunin