AIX 5.2 and 5.3 hardware support questions...

If anyone has the answer to this question I would be eternally grateful:

I just took a new job supporting IBM Blade Servers and "E" Chassis. The model for this is significantly different than anything I have done in the past which has included what I would call typical Unix support (performance, user account maintenance, trusts, increasing/decreasing file system size, etc). This is aimed more at the hardware end of AIX and all of the cryptic commands IBM AIX programmers designed to support that level of the OS. Commands that allow you to really get into the "guts" of the OS as it pertains to hardware like ODM manipulation, reading core dumps, commonly making changes using the CHDEV command, etc.

So my question is if anyone know of any websites that may pertain directly to this type of AIX support. Perhaps some places I can visit that will help me get a leg up on this type of support. Even as a certified AIX Advanced Systems administrator the only thing that the classes and books would say about things of this nature was to contact IBM (which makes the certification worthless at least as far as needed knowledge for the job).

Thanks and let me know if further details are needed to answer the question!

I'm not sure I follow your question.

There are components like the Advanced Management Module (AMM) and Integrated Virtualization Manager (IVM) of the JS22 and the Bladecenter that are different from your typical pSeries server. Other than that, AIX remains the same on either piece of hardware.

OK at this point I am not talking about anything that would be blade-specific more just along the lines of the hardware aspect of the typical pSeries server. Like I said, the training IBM gave even in what they referred to as "Advanced Systems Administration" really only touched upon the duties that I will be performing daily. That was the reason for the question in the first place. I am simply looking (aside from at IBM's website) any other URL's anyone may know about where these kinds of topics are discussed more frequently than what I referred to above as "typical system administration".

Thanks.