ADtool, who can explain?!

Hi all,

Tomorrow I have an exam (I'm studying ICT engineer, retakes)
and we have to know how to use 'adtool'. I have the empression this is not very popular nor easy to implement on Windows side. I tried to install everything on my windows 2003 server, following this tuto:
Documentation Secure LDAP Active Directory environment | User Management Resource Administrator
But at one of the final steps, where I have to enter something via cmd, I get an error.
My setup is to use one domain controller which is also this 'certificate authority' and directly connect to this one server. Should not be a problem.
Or is there another way to make this work ?

Who can explain?

Thanks in advance!

Do not post classroom or homework problems in the main forums. Homework and coursework questions can only be posted in this forum under special homework rules.

Please review the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

More-than-likely, posting homework in the main forums has resulting in a forum infraction. If you did not post homework, please explain the company you work for and the nature of the problem you are working on.

If you did post homework in the main forums, please review the guidelines for posting homework and repost.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

Note: This was a confirmed student at Howest. Student has been banned for very negative comments via PM, profanity and harassment after asked to follow forum rules for classwork.