Add two different subnet public IPs to single NIC or two different NIC on same box

Hello Admins,

My ask is how can I add two different subnet IPs to same box with two different gateways?

The issue is I can connect to the box when I am on ethernet LAN, but I am not able to connect to the same IP when I am on wifi. The server is RHEL 7 VM on vmware.
How can I get connected to same IP when I am connected to wifi ?

Can you explain what NICs you have, what is currently configured (i.e. the output from ip a s ) and what you want to add and your attempts so far. There are various options to consider, so it woud be useful to understand your needs before just setting off, otherwise this is all a bit vague.

I'm sure we can help you through.

Kind regards,
Robin

The gateway is 192.168.73.1

My ask is I need both of these IPs reachable from outside.
Or
Either any one of these IP should be reachable from outside when I connected to wifi network as well as when connected to ethernet LAN network.

I think that'll need routing, even just internally. Your clients won't know that an interface has two IP's, they'll still try to use the gateway instead of going direct.

tried routing.. didnt work ..may be i put wrong configs.. i followed below with some changes in IPs/subnets:

How to connect two network interfaces on the same subnet? - Red Hat Customer Portal