About Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Hi, in my case, I have a question for topics that are slightly dealt with in class, which I am investigating on my own but which are not directly related to the lessons.
Do I have to put the name of the school and others?
(I can't put the name of the professor because is against the school rules to share private details of person related to the school, which includes the name)

Hello Naky,

We do have strict rules and regulations for Homework questions. Where you need to provide your college/school details along with your efforts etc too. I would like to suggest you please go to forum Homework & Coursework Questions - UNIX and Linux Forums once.

When you go there and then navigate to "Forum Tools --> Post a New Thread." Option. You will have to fill the complete form with all details(most importantly your efforts which you have put in order to solve your problem) and then experts will guide you on the same(please do not expect that someone will write code for you/anyone from scratch).

As I.T folks we all are welcomed here to share our problems, learning etc only main thing is NO ONE will write code for anyone from scratch, it is we will guide/or correct the code of your attempt, so it is important to mention your efforts in every post.

Please go through that forum and post sensibly. Again Welcome to this GREAT forum, where we all learn from each other.

Thanks,
R. Singh

I'd guess it's OK to enter the details from "Vorlesungsverzeichnis" ("course catalog"), detailedly enough to identify the lecture entity.

1 Like